2008年12月17日 星期三

A Letter to Jason (12.17)

Hi Jason,

This is the first letter that I write to you. I will tell you what happened everyday and how about my opinions. Please think about these things and make decision if required.

First, we are developing the tr64 on the 68 broad now. But we don’t have the test tool to verify what we have done is working well. Of course we can write it by myself, but it maybe take many times to finish it and we don’t know whether it work well ether.

Second, I want to know more, learn more, and work better and better. But I don’t know what I could do, what should I do. I can’t focus on what I have to focus on. When I work in the office and other people there I can’t focus on what should I do. They are usually browse the web page and do not work on their jobs. I don’t know why they can do that and get more money than me. Could you tell me?

The last one, stay hungry, stay foolish.

12/17/08 Jason

沒有留言:

張貼留言